Skip to main content
- Look at your group's image
- Find a secondary source, like a news article or blog post, about the claim being made. Does the secondary source support the claim your image is making?
- Find the primary source (original research article). Does the primary source support the claims in the secondary source and/or your image?
- Be prepared to share with the class how you found the secondary and primary sources, and whether or not they support the original claim.
Fake News Presentation Slides, created by Clark Librarians
2. Tweet with article link
1. Tweet with survey link
5. Article shared on Facebook